2(6-8 oz) Loin Pork Chops
1/2 Medium Onion chopped
1/2 Medium Bell Pepper chopped
1/2 Cube of Chicken Bouillon
1 Garlic clove grated
2/4 C. Flour
1/2 C. Vegetable Oil
1/4 C. Milk
1/4 C. Water
2 Tbsp. Seasoning salt
2 Tbsp. Ground Black Pepper
1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
2 Tsp. Garlic salt
1. Chop onion, and bell pepper, and grate garlic.
2. Heat oil in medium skillet, place your onion and bell pepper in skillet saute until onions are translucent
3. Take out onions and bell pepper and place in a bowl and sit aside.
4. Next place seasoning salt, cayenne pepper, garlic salt, and ground pepper on both sides of your pork chop.
5. Use 1/4C. flour to coat your pork chops, then place them in the skillet on medium heat.
6. Cook until brown on both sides and are completely done on the inside.
7. Take out pork chops and place on a plate and sit aside. Next add the other 1/4C. flour to the skillet and brown flour.
8. Add water, milk and stir vigurously with a fork until smooth. Now add garlic and the chicken bouillon cube. Also place onions and bell pepper back into skillet.
9. Mix well then place 2 pork chops back into the skillet and cover your chops with gravy.
10. Cover and let simmer for 10 minutes.